Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Waterproof motorcycle bag

I received this item for an honest review; I have an LG G5 and It fits perfectly as long as I remove it from the Wallet style case I have it in. The screen still senses my touch and I can navigate the phone with it in the case. Once the phone is in the case the inside is well padded and the phone is protected well from vibrations. The inside also has a pocket to hold small items but what ever you put in will be on the backside of your phone. The clear screen allows you to see very well as long as the sun is not right on top of you- but then you would have to adjust your phones brightness.
The magnet sticks to the gas tank with out any issues- mine does not move unless I Pull it off. I have played with the zipper and have not had any issues with it. I have used it in light-rain and it kept my phone safe. Overall this is a great addition to my riding gear.


Find it on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/shksupertanknbag-Magnetic-Motorcycle-Snowmobile-Waterproof/dp/B007L604LG/ref=cm_rdp_product
front pocket has a clear opening for a gps, cell phone, amplifier, etc super cool design to prevent the device overheat large zipper pocket will fit on all motorcycles / snowmobiles with medal gas tanks has two magnets for good holding power High quality - will stick to your motorcycle even at very high speed