Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Short sleeve retro dress

I received this product for an honest review, this dress is amazing. I love how it fits, I love how it looks and I love the color. The material is soft and comfortable. The dress fits perfectly and is on point. I wanted the retro look from the 40-50's, I went with the red dress but the blue and black are great as well. With an added touch of reds lipstick and a folded bandana, I have the look of the decade I love so dearly. Find it today on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H6X8TO2 Item Material: 98% Polyester + 2% Spandex Short sleeve, hollowed back, concealed zipper at back It's great for daily casual, ball, party, banquet and other special occasion Hand Wash COLD, Low Iron if Necessary Package Contents: 1x Dress (No accessories included) NOTICE: Before order, please carefully read the LEFT Size Chart Picture (Not the Amazon size chart)