Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Collage maker

I received this product for an honest review, I was upset that it wasn't available on my iPad, but luckily could order on my iPhone. Great news is the company is working on making the app available for android as well. I wanted to create collages of my children from our past vacation. I did 6 pictures and they look great. I have decided to cut the collage print I received and switch it up to frame the pictures in a different arrangement. The company was fast with shipping and also when I had questions, they were very fast with replying! The package was damaged from shipping, it wasn't the companies fault, I believe it was the FedEx or ups because it looked like someone used the vile as a baseball bat and dented it up. I'm able to save the prints by cutting them.