Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Silicone oven mitts and vegetable steamer

I received this product for an honest review, I really like the silicone mini mitts, because I do not have to put my whole hand in an oven mitt, these are great for grab and go. The silicone vegetable steamer is a lot easier to use than the metal ones, for one, I do not get burned when trying to reach for it to pull out of the water, the silicone does not hold the heat which makes it extremely easier. It also does not scratch my pots up as well. They are easy to clean and dry fairly fast as well. The mitts I like over other companies silicone gloves because these are more flexible and I am able to grab without strain or issues with the silicone being too firm and not flexible enough. Find on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CONW4RM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 PERFECT BUNDLE Steamer fit most pot works PERFECT with 2 mitts together make your kitchen job easier NICE GRIP MITTS will cover your fingers and palm fits for you and also your little helper KEEPS VEGGIE NUTRITION and SHAPE by sturdy base, basket top pattern lines to steaming out of water EASY CLEAN Dishwasher safe, no stain, no rust, non-stick, no fuss cleaning and no rough scrubbing QUALITY ASSURANCE FDA approved FOOD GRADE silicone, non-toxic, no odor, 500F HEAT RESISTANT