Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wine cork holders

I received this product for an honest review, I love my wine, and do not want to throw away the corks, there are so many craft ideas p, but I'm not big into dyi yet, so I had a drink fish tank that I was collecting them in, except, well I ran out of space, they were spilling over into my wine bar. When I received the wine glass cork holders, it only took me about 5 minutes to put all my corks in them, and they stay easily. My second one isn't completely filled, but I'm sure within next week or so it will be! They are easy to hang, I used a push pin and with the corks in the holder, was able to hang it with no trouble. I love these and they are the talk of all my wine friends when they come over. You can find your own at Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Wine-Glass-Cork-Holder-Décor/dp/B01C267JPI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1461497813&sr=8-2&keywords=wine+rack
Wine Wall Décor Art • Perfect Wine Gift • How Quickly Can You Fill Them Up? • Display Corks From Around The World Show off your style and love of wine with these decorative wine glass shaped cork holders! Perfect gift for the wine lover in your life! Metal glasses are extremely durable and easy to hang. Chocolate Brown Color