Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nonatech innerv8

I received this product for an honest review, I am recovering from breast cancer and have been on bed rest and gained some weight over the last 3 months. I am ready to return to work, but my body just feels blah, so for my weight lose, I am taking nanotechnology Gcx plus, along with this pill to give me the energy to get back out there. I didn't realize how hard it would be. The first week, I was drinking 5 hour energies, red bulls and kickstarts, halfway through the day I would crash and all the sugar and caffeine wasn't helping. The pills are easy to swallow with no aftertaste and give me almost a natural high for majority of the day. I take 1 pill a day before I get started and usually within an hour, I feel alive and awake and it definitely helps me get through any of my days. You can take 2 pills a day but, I like to come home, cook dinner, relax and get a good night sleep. I have only used 2 twice when I had to work 16 hour days and they made me feel like I was on adderall without a killer headache afterwards, but most often, 1 is enough! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/NonaTech-Innerv8/dp/B017MXZSGI
About the Product Super Brain Boost Contains St. John's Wort and Gingko Biloba Helps Improve Memory Function Promotes Mental Acuity Manufactured in a GMP-compliant FDA-inspected Facility Important Information Safety Information Do not exceed recommended dose. St. John's Wort may contribute to photosensitivity resulting in skin irritation and redness in persons exposed to strong sunlight or tanning booths. Avoid in patients at risk of bleeding, taking anticoagulants, or with clotting disorders, based on case reports of bleeding. Discontinue use 2-3 weeks prior to some surgical and dental procedures due to increased risk of bleeding. Use cautiously in patients with history of seizure, based on reports of seizure due to Ginkgo seed ingestion. Use cautiously in children. Avoid use in couples who are trying to conceive, based on theoretical reduction of fertility. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, individuals taking MAO Inhibiting Drugs, or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. Directions As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily. Do not exceed two (2) capsules per day, or take as directed by your health care professional. Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplement program. Prior to using these products, Download the Supplement Facts on this site, take them to your physician for approval. This product is different than supplements you may have tried and generally is more potent. DO NOT experiment with dosages. Take only as directed under the supervision of a medical professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.