Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nonatech Gcx plus

I received this product for an honest review, I am currently recovering from breast cancer and have been out of work, so I have gained 15lbs, which is too much for me! I have been taking this pill along with innerv8, and my cravings have diminished and I am able to curb my appetite. It doesn't make me feel jittery and the pills aren't too big and do not have an aftertaste. I take1 pill with each meal but you can take 2, I choose to take 1 because I do want it to last longer. I have noticed my metabolism seems to be picking up and I have lost a few pounds already within the 2 weeks. I also must let you know I haven't been exercising, simply just watching what I eat and taking the pills with my meals. You can find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/NonaTech-GCx-Plus/dp/B017MG211K
About the Product 75% Standardized Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) Supports Appetite Control Promotes Healthy Metabolism Natural Weight Loss Aid Manufactured in a GMP-compliant FDA-inspected Facility Important Information Safety Information Do not exceed recommended dose of six (6) veggie capsules per day. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. Directions As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) veggie capsules with each meal daily. Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplement program. Prior to using these products, Download the Supplement Facts on this site, take them to your physician for approval. This product is different than supplements you may have tried and generally is more potent. DO NOT experiment with dosages. Take only as directed under the supervision of a medical professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.