Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Level thrive

I received this product for an honest review, I am trying to lose weight and there are so many different options now. The latest one being Level... All you have to do is drink lots of water, like usual with all, take some pills first thing in the am, like as soon as you wake up! Followed by a shake 30 minutes later, breakfast, easy enough. Finally apply a patch and wear it for 24 hours replacing it the next am. All seem easy to do! I took the pills, drank half my body weight in ounces of water daily and ate healthy. I had extra energy, so that was nice, but sadly didn't lose any weight. The patch left a mark on my body where I passed it on my hip, it felt like a burn. I tried it again next day on my arm, another painful mark. Day 3 I opted out on the patch but still took the pills. I do eat healthy and followed directions ,but this one didn't work for me. If you are interested in trying you can reach out to Lewis at 281-865-4004 to order and you can go to tmzthrive.le-vel.com http://TmzThrive.le-vel.com Here is a video and at main website https://le-vel.com