Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wireless streaming player

I received this product for an honest review, I will start by saying that it took me some time to figure this product out. I had to download EZCast App (Not Pro) to interact with the dongle and you will have to register with the app. First TV - I connected the dongle to my TV in the bedroom and was able to connect my Apple tablet and my LG G5 phone to it. My issue was that with both devices I kept getting disconnected. You are supposed to connect your device to the dongle and the dongle to your WiFi. The bedroom is the furthest form the router so I am not sure if that is what caused my connection issues. 2nd TV- I connected the TV in my kitchen which almost in direct line with my router. I was able to connect after one adjustment in my settings to both the dongle and WIFI. I did notice that I had it set to regular WIFI instead on 5G. Once I changed this setting I was able to use the EZ Cast channels which include networks from different countries around the world; which is kind of cool. I like that I can stream my videos, music and pictures that I have saved on my devices. I have not been able to stream Netflix nor video from TWC from my devices to the monitor but I need to play around with it some more; I am able to stream from Amazon Video. I would prefer if the power cable was longer because it would be easier to connect to an outlet. Due to how I had to try it on different TVs and how long it took me to figure it out I am giving this 4 starts- I do really like the international availability of channels that my local cable provider does not offer. Find it on Amazon at
http://www.amazon.com/1byone-Wireless-Streaming-Display-Projector/dp/B00ZWOU5R2
Wireless interconnection, provides Multimedia files streaming, sync cast photo / video / music / office file / web browser / live camera from iPhone / Android smartphone / tablet PC to large screen TV / Projector, perfect for PPT presentation and video meeting. Support EZCast, DLNA, Miracast, EZAir (Airpaly), multi-screen interactive by pushing only one button. ATTENTION: The included manual is just a Quick Strat Guide. Different version of smart devices need different installation instructions, so please go to EZCast 5G dongle official website to download the right version. The EZCast 5G dongle is a new product with IEEE, supports 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks with 2.4Ghz or 5GHz band, which will provide high speed with lower interference. The new EZChannel feature allows you to store / edit your favorite cloud channels, start to enjoy all the new features now!