Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Weight lifting gloves

I received this product for an honest review, these gloves are great. They are very comfortable and easy to use. I have size medium and they fit well. The finger cut off allows for plenty of movement with out rubbing on my joints. The padding on the palm is just enough to help but not to think to make them uncomfortable. What I truly love about these gloves is the wrist strap that is part of the gloves; it really adds to the support that they provide. I have used other wrist straps before but they turn out to be too bulky and counterproductive. I have washed them a few times and they are not damaged but i do place them in a mesh laundry bag. Find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CMP2ORC
HIGH QUALITY leather weightlifting gloves with integrated wrist support. Designed by Cross-fitters for CROSSFIT, with a no quibble MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Provides the BEST GRIP For Both Men & Women, Use our sizing chart to ensure a perfect FIT Just the right amount of PADDING to help reduce Painful Calluses & Blisters DOUBLE STITCHING for added durability and easily adjustable to ensure the MOST COMFORTABLE fit.