Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Watermelon cutter

I received this product for an honest review, looking at the shape and design, I wasn't sure about it at first, but once I had the watermelon in front of me, I was able to figure it out. Definitely makes it easy and less messy than with a knife, and it cuts it perfectly! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DKBE25Y
★LESS CLEANING: Cutting watermelon is usually quite messy with a lot of cleaning, not anymore using our watermelon knife. ★QUICK AND EASY: Easy to use Perfect for dinners and parties , finally you can cut the melon fast with this watermelon cutter ★EVEN SLICES Your friends will be impressed by your even slices and how fast you make them. Don't tell them the secret of your new watermelon slicer ★PARTIES AND DINNERS: Quick and easy to use, perfect party tool where you can serve the watermelon whole.