Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Two toned watch

I received this item for an honest review, I love this watch. From the moment I opened the box it was delivered in I fell in love with the Storage box which is made out of Wood. I think it has the right combination of metal and wood. The two tones are amazing together. The time is easy to set and does not lag; I used my cell phone to set the time and it matches it up to the minute. I was able to adjust it at home with out any issues. I thought it would be more complicated but with a little help of YouTube I got it done in a under 10 minutes. I love how the clasp is made out of steel because I do not like leather or plastic bands. This watch is water resistant not water proof. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Handmade-Solid-Watch-Natural-Sandalwood/dp/B00JU96AL0?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
Made with 100% Red sandalwood and maple wood Handmade for Men - Part of Every Purchase Goes Towards Children in Need Through Donations to World Vision Each item is unique because no two pieces of wood are the same Miyota quartz Movement (Battery powered)