Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Strapless silicone bra

I received this product for an honest review, I like the strapless silicone bras so I do not have the lines showing if I choose to wear a backless dress. My only issue was putting it together with the straps, you have to do it on your own. It would have received 5 stars if it was put together already. It comes with a lot of DO'S and DON'TS, so be sure to follow the directions. I used it for a few hours and had no issues, and it's ready for the next use! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4EMUEC
Outer Fabric: Nylon and spandex Inner Fabric:High-quality silicone Adjustable strap design to gather the breasts and make you sexier Backless and strapless,better match with wedding dress and evening dresses Biological gel provides stronger stickiness and prevent from dropping Shape firm attractive nubra , the secret to be a boob lady