Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Silicone spoon rest

I received this product for an honest review, my husband always leaves spoons, spatulas and all kitchen utensils just laying on the counter or stove while he is cooking. It is a huge pet peeve of mine!!!! He makes more of a mess, so I was super excited when I received these silicone spoon rest. I simply just come into the kitchen and before he starts cooking, I put one on the stove and he other 3 on our three separate counter tops, so he always has one near him. I have had a hard plastic one, but it fell and cracked instantly on impact, there goes $7 down the drain. The silicone spoon rest are easy to clean and I have no worries about breaking them if they happen to fall, but they do not slide off the countertop! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Orblue-Silicone-Spoon-Rests/dp/B01D5HHG92
Made from durable, heat-resistant silicone that won't chip or crack even after frequent use Has large resting area & stiff handle to help keep hot kitchen cooking utensils securely in place Stain-proof holders preserve their beautiful appearance even after standing coffee, tea & soup utensils Stove-top holders feature a handle hole so they can hang conveniently from a hook when not in use Extra-large, quality resting plates come in a package of 4, in blue, red, green & orange colors