Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Qi wireless charger

I received this item for an honest review, the wireless charger is great because it does what its name implies, charges your device with out the need to plug a cable to it. The charger is easy on the eyes when placed on a desk or night stand, this is where I keep mine. The LED's are Bright when its in use but my cell blocks most of the light from bothering me. I have 2 phones with Qi tech, and each has its own style of case. The one with the Leather Wallet Case does not charge on it but I guess its because its too thick. The other has a thinner case and it has no problems charging. As to the time that it takes for my phone to charge- I use it at night and every time I get up in the morning my phone is fully charged. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-LIANSING-Ultra-Slim-Charging-Qi-Enabled/dp/B01B2PIOKO?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
This is compatible with any Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover, work with Galaxy S7 / S7 edge / S6 / S6 edge, Note 5, Nexus 5 and other Qi-Enabled Devices. PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend using a 2A Wall adapter/Power Source for the best charging efficiency. the wireless charger Input 5V/2A, Output 5V/1A. Safe Caring. --- Safety technical design provides built-in overvoltage, undervoltage and short circuit protection. Besides, non-slip ring set in the charging area prevents phone sliding, meanwhile, non-slip pads set on the bottom of the charger can avoid charger sliding. It's normal for the pad and phone get warm slightly during inductive charging, we DO NOT suggest use your charging device when charging, PROTECTIVE CASES is suggested to be REMOVED during charging