Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Portable Bluetooth speaker

I received this product for an honest review, this Bluetooth portable speaker is a great little device that packs a big sound for such a small size. I use it when I am relaxing outside on the balcony trying to get some sun. The sound is clear and loud enough for my enjoyment without annoying my neighbors. It pairs easily with my cell and tablets. I love and find it amazing how it can pick up an FM signal. Most speakers do not give you that kind of functionality. The battery life that I have gotten is about 3 hours with a FULL charge but I also charge it over night. Over all this is a Fun speaker. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Speaker-Wireless-Portable-Microphone/dp/B01D36UD22?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
Small, stylish, compact, and extremely portable; fits easily into your bag or pocket so you can use it on the go. Built-in hands free function anwser your call without delay, built-in TF card slot and support MP3 music play and FM Radio (insert the accompanying USB Charging Cable to receive FM signal) . Easily pairs with most Bluetooth-enabled devices including smart phones, iPads, laptops and desktops, MP3 and DVD players, etc. Automatically plays MP3 music from a TF Card or Micro SD card (not included), supports FM radio (insert the accompanying USB Charging Cable to receive FM signal) and has a 3.5mm audio jack so you can also connect portable speaker to your non- Bluetooth gadgets Built-in rechargable li-ion battery, Talk time up to 4.5 hours, Standby time up to 20 hours.Up to 2.5 hours music playing time and is charged via Micro USB Cable(charging cable included) Package include:1x Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, 1x Charging & AUX in cable,1x The user manual.