Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Pocketed pillowcase

I received this product for an honest review, I absolutely love this pillowcase. I use it in my bedroom, it holds both remotes and I keep a cordless phone also. It is the perfect size and the pockets are deep enough, and secure enough that nothing falls out. The design is beautiful that I could use it anywhere in the house. I really love the cream color also, again so it can match anywhere. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Jacquard-Post-Beam-Concepts-Organizer/dp/B01DQ7235S/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1460080461&sr=8-9&keywords=jacquard+cushion+cover+pockets
Fabric: Made of High Quality Jacquard Fabric Size: Approx. 18 x 18 Inch, fits standard size throw pillows Large pockets act as a couch organizer and remote control storage Hidden zipper closure, easily removed for washing Contains: 1PC Cushion Cover/Shell with pockets, pillow insert is not included.