Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pasties

I received this product for an honest review, I was actually quite surprised on how large the pasties were, they are double what I was expecting. Just to give you a size comparison, I am a 38b and the pasties cover majority of my breast. They are easy to apply and remove and can be used again, they didn't cause any pain when removing either. I used with with a strapless backless v cut dress and they did their purpose. Find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AQHEREG
100% hypo-allergenic eco-friendly silicone Imported SELF-ADHESIVE & REUSABLE - Lady Prestige Nipple CoverUps are self-adhesive, guaranteeing a secure fit all day or night long. They are reusable, and can be worn up to 60 times! COMFORTABLE - Our Breast Petals are Perfect under t-shirts, sheer tops, dresses and swimwear QUALITY - Made with ECO-friendly materials SKIN color Nipple Concealers that blends in for seamless covege SET of 2 coveups - 2.5 inches in diameter nipple pads Made in China