Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Mini bike pump

I received this product for an honest review, This Mini Pump is Amazing. I love that it literally fits in the palm of my hand. The package includes a needle for balls and patches for puncture repairs. I will say that its a small pump and it will require some effort to git it to pressure when you are pumping it. but the convenience of having a pump with you is worth the work for me. I did have to make holes in my bike from a to place it on the bike which I was not to happy with but I have used it 2 times while I am out riding so I will say it was a good decision to keep it on my bike. Over all this Mini Pump is very useful and for the amount of space it takes up its just the right price. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Bike-Pump/dp/B0181MS8AC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1455638181&sr=8-40&keywords=mini+bike+pump&linkCode=sl1&tag=vnexpress0b-20&linkId=ebc7ae5936db496acbc04097eb111312
✓ PORTABLE - Extremely small and super lightweight - Only 6.7'' long & 2.5 oz weight which is only longer than iPhone 6 a little bit. Read the review and see how other customers said about this unique air pump. ✓ HIGHEST PRESSURE - Powerful 210 PSI tested as shown in the product pictures - Strongest compact micro pump in the market - Suitable for all Balls, Bikes or even Motorcycles. Have you ever seen bicycle pump and ball pump can be used for scooter? FunPump can do it. ✓ 4 UNIQUE COLORS - Fashion trend for Men & Women's Tire Pump - Rich Black | Sheen Silver | Coin Gold & Rose Pink. Show your personality via FunPump. ✓ VERSATILE & EASY TO USE - Professional design includes compatibility for Presta & Schrader valves and Mounting Kits to attach securely to the bike. Travel or use bike sharing service around the world with a peace of mind. ✓ DURABLE - Superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with reliable and precise parts - THIS PUMP IS BUILT TO LAST! That's why FunFitness confidently offers an Iron-Clad LIFETIME 100% Money Back Guarantee.