Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Headlight

I received this product for an honest review, this head light is BRIGHT! I love the fact that the band goes around your head not over it. The band is easy to adjust to the size of your head; I have used it while wearing a beanie. I love that the angle can be adjusted because I use it when working on my vehicles in the garage. It definitely helps when you do not have to worry about having to hold a flash light with one hand. Its easy to cycle through the 4 modes of lighting. Batteries are not included (3x AAA) but they are easy to install. You can find on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/BYB-Flashlight-Preserving-Adjustable-Shockproof/dp/B010ERPE2C?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
★ Newly Polyester Fabric Handband, Comfortable for wearing, Durable for using ★ High Light, Low Light, Red Light, White light & Red light strobe with one button to control ★ Use sophisticated optical lens for enhanced beam and light efficiency, lit up your way at night ★ Highest quality technology enables high performance with compact form factor ★ Compact, lightweight design for use in outdoor activities with IPX4 rating for water resistance