Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Exfoliating tools

I received this product for an honest review, I wasn't sure what to expect with the tools... I followed the directions, and used them in the shower after my skin was wet for a while. I find the face tool to be extremely helpful, yuck, I did not know how much dead skin and debris was coming off! Afterwards my face did feel exceptionally soft and looked great. The body tool, well, I didn't see any skin anywhere removed from my body, and my husband even used it on my back where I have dry skin, and didn't get anything left on the tool. So I'm extremely satisfied with the face tool but ok with the body tool which is why I ranked it a 4 star on Amazon out of 5. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Exfolimate-2-piece-Face-Body-Exfoliator/product-reviews/B00H43066Y/ref=cm_rdp_hist_hdr_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
About the Product Provides deeper cleansing and enhanced exfoliation Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin - Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - Improves skin tone and texture Reduces dry spots and oily patches - Increases the absorption of skin care products - Chemical free and hypoallergenic Each Kit includes (1) Face Exfolimate and (1) Body Exfolimate