Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Electronic foot file

I received this product for an honest review, this foot file is amazing and really works. After the winter season, my feet being in the boots and layers took a hit. Well it's time for flip flop season, and I do not want to go a pedicure being embarrassed with my feet. So I used my electronic foot file and my feet are so soft and smooth and look way better now. The handle is long enough and sturdy enough to handle the pressure needed to get my feet back into shape. I was impressed on how easy it was to use! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C7P3EHQ
Professional Grade Portable Pedicure Tool - PediComfort brings a quick and easy way for you to get salon standard, soft, smooth, and beautiful feet in the comfort of your own home. POWERFUL & DURABLE - PediComfort comes with LARGER and COARSER roller heads than other brands. More surface area means more exfoliation and lasts longer in use. The heads are made of hard micro-abrasive particles: micro-alumina and finely ground diamond crystals, to endure any wear and tear. SAFE & EFFECTIVE - Two different shapes of rollers, concave (extra coarse) and straight (regular coarse), spin 360 degrees, at 40 times per second, safely and effectively buff away crack, rough, dry, hard and calloused skin at HEELS and ANY CORNER of feet in seconds. TRUE PORTABLE - This 4 AA Battery-Powered foot file allows for complete mobility. No Cords or Charging Needed, Perfect for on-the-go and in home use with no hassle of connecting wire limit. EASY & READY TO USE - Ergonomically designed, easy to hold & operate. Package also includes 4 AA batteries for ready use. Roller heads are water resistant, and easily to clean and maintain it by running water on the roller.