Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Cheese grater and zester

I received this product for an honest review, I do not use this as a cheese grater but rather a lemon and lime Zester, so I can use while cooking. It is extremely sharp and really gets the juices and essence when using it as a Zester. It is small and defined so if I did use it as a grater I would only use it for freshly grated Parmesan cheese. The handle is sturdy, making it easy to use. Just be careful cleaning it because I did knick my finger because it is sharp, I learned my lesson so I placed it in dishwasher after that. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amztk.com/wonderzester
-- CREATE WONDERFUL Garnishes and Decorations for Your Dishes and Desserts. Excellent for hard cheeses, onions, citrus fruits (lemon, orange), chocolate and hard ginger. -- DISHWASHER safe, it comes with a protective cover for washing and keeping your hands away from the sharp edges. SAVE TIME: You can grate in both directions - saving time and energy. -- STAINLESS STEEL : High-quality 18/8 stainless steel with grating edges that stay razor sharp over time. Blade measures 8-1/2-Inch long; Elegant Premium Design in Black and Pink. -- LESS TENSION ON THE HAND thanks to the pressure-absorbing processed rubber handle. Ergonomic soft handle, fits securely in your hand and absorbs pressure from hands.