Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Cat tunnel

I received this product for an honest review, the cat tunnel is simple yet so much fun for my kittens. Having 5 cats, they enjoy playing with each other and running in and out of the 3 tunnels. It is easy to put up and they will have hours of fun. The noise is a bit annoying, so I wouldn't put it in a room where you are trying to concentrate! That is my only issues, but I love my little furbabies. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FKPTIB2
Completely redesigned with peep hole, hanging toy & safety features. Playhouse & shelter in one! Encourages curiosity, play, stalking & exercise, especially with treats and food. Fun videos too! 10" tube diameter & 22" long legs fit all cats. Thicker, more durable material for energetic kitties Bonus Storage Bag. Collapses to 2" and 1.5lb so no need for permanent furniture, trees or enclosures