Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Wireless Bluetooth headphones

I received this product for an honest review, I enjoy walking around the block and using my elliptical, it gets boring when I am alone, so these wireless bluetooth headphones help keep me entertained. I really like the magnetic earbuds, if I am not using them, they stay in place around my neck, and when I am wearing them, they are comfortable in my ears. They are very stylish and have a sleek design. I went with the silver color, but you can also get black. The charge last for longer than one workout and I have used them for over 3 hours with no issues. They do not take long to charge either! We use several different android phones and apple products and it has been compatible with all of them. Another bonus is they are not heavy on the neck! You can find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-iTECHOR-Wireless-Iphone6/dp/B0177BQGLQ?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
DURABLE: Up to 6 hours of Talk/Playing Time and 180 hours Standby Time WIRELESS: CSR 4.1 Bluetooth technology , up to 10m. Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android smartphones, tablets BATTERY: High-capability rechargeable lithium polvmer battery TONE QUALITY: Quality stereo sound, enjoy the music or talking when running or workout freely What You Get: Wireless headphone, user manual, charging cable and 2 different sizes earbuds.