Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Type c to vga adapter

I received this product for an honest review. I use this adapter to connect my Mac book to an external monitor. Most monitors use a VGA type connection and this allows me to be able to connect to a much bigger screen than what I have available with my laptop. I also like that its small enough to carry in my computer bag with my other accessories. Its simple to connect and flexible enough that i do not have to worry about having my laptop next to the monitor. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017N3WAAE?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Support USB 3.1 Male to VGA Female Adapter, allows New Macbook, Chromebook Pixel with USB-C port to realize VGA display. This USB C VGA Adapter supports to stream video in your MacBook to VGA-enabled HDTV, the resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p HD). Plug and play, with no drivers required, this device gives you access to immediate, blistering speeds. Unibody aluminum alloy construction with elegant and sleek appearance, portable and lightweight. Cable Length: 0.69 feet (21 centimeters); Backed by 1byone 12-month Warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach customer service. On a side note I really love working with 1byone, this company is amazing. They offer fast shipping, great communication with quick responses and really care about their customers. They back their products 110%.