Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shatterproof wine glasses

I received this product for an honest review, so I have a lot of wine glasses, I like buying them from different wineries I visit. The good thing by that is I have a collection, bad thing is I have two kids and they have broken a few. So now I can use these glasses and not worry about my collection being broken by the kids. They aren't a cheap plastic, you actually can't tell by looking at them that they are plastic, that's another bonus. And it comes w a hat bottle stopper, my husband likes that. I'm glad I have 4 glasses that won't break and can also be used with other drinks other than wine, right now I'm drinking a cider in them. You can find them on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016TUD9CA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 SHATTERPROOF WINE GLASSES- ELIMINATE WORRIES AND FULLY ENJOY YOUR DRINKS! Our glasses are unbreakable even if they fall or thrown dramatically! (SAFE AROUND KIDS). Great for red & white wine, cocktails, beer, champagne or any other cold drink! INCLUDES BONUS GIFT - Cute hat shaped bottle stopper! GET READY TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTS ON HOW WELL THEY LOOK! Showcase your wine with the Evino crystal clear PET plastic wine glasses, that looks just like a real glass only Safer! Great for cocktail parties, picnics, bars, beach & pool, dates, birthdays, camping, family dinners and more! PRIORITIZE YOUR SAFETY - Food Safe & BPA-Free. Keep harmful ingredients out of your body! DISHWASHER SAFE (In LOW temperature only - Up to 40c).