Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Rosewood watch

I received this product for an honest review. I love the smoothness of the watch. The hour marks and hands are accented by the darker background of the face. The strap is soft leather and smooth to the touch. I have worn it outside and sweat has not made my wrist smell nor has it stained it black. The time is easy to adjust. Its a fun light weight watch. I really like working with the company and even ordered a rosewood ring to match it! You can find the watch on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018G0RZBM?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Made from 100% Natural Rosewood Handmade for Men - Part of Every Purchase Goes Towards Children in Need Through World Vision Each piece is unique because no two pieces of wood are the same Miyota Quartz Movement (Battery powered)