Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Mini backup rear view car camera

I received this product for an honest review. I connected this camera to my BMW X5 and I am using an after market radio. It was easy to install; took me less than 4 hrs because of all the panels in my trunk. I had enough cable to reach to the front of the car. I like having the option of being able to remove the guide lines. Its works well in low light conditions and even when raining; just remember to remove any snow from it during the winter months. The camera is very small and inconspicuous which is a plus. My Display is 1080p and the image is clear coming from the camera. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Control-Waterproof-Butterfly-Sized-Stainless-EC170-25/dp/B00XTZUHOM?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
One Button Control System: Guideline Adjustable, NTSC/PAL Shift, Guideline ON/OFF, Guideline Selection and Normal/Mirror View Most Stable Power Supply: DC 9V - 24V Coming with 170 Degree Viewing Angle Lens Package Content: 1x Esky Rear View Camera, 1x DC Power Cable and 1x 19Ft AC Cable Reliable and friendly customer service: ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12 Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee