Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Headphones

I received this product for an honest review, the headphones come in different colors, I ordered the white. They fit comfortably, I like how they have a detachable cord, the leather headband is adjustable, and they have a built in microphone. I can listen to music or talk on the phone with my headphones which are compatible with my iPad Air, my lg G4 phone and my other devices. The headphones are labeled left and right, so you will have the most comfort fit. You can find them at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CN7D6UI.
Outstanding comfort and widely adjustable, highly ergonomic fit Adjustable headband and extremely lightweight for comfort and secure fit as well as long-wear comfort. Soft PU leather circumaural design contours around the ears for long hours listening Built-in microphone and volume control for hands-free phone calling and control your music volume up and down. Detachable Cable feature. Over ear Headphones 3.5mm plug durable metal headphone plug connectors, 100% fits Android device like iPhone 6/6S Samsung S6 S5 Note 4 Blackberry Nexus and other Smart Phones. Laptop and tablet