Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Charcoal air freshener

I received this product for an honest review, so I have dogs and I carry them in my car, well for those who have never rode in my car, they smell the dogs. This charcoal air freshener absorbed all the doggie smell and my work odor from my uniforms. The handle is sturdy and I can easily place it over any of my headrest. It isn't too bulky and in my way, you hardly notice it because it matches the fabric of my seats. I'm actually really glad my husband ordered it! Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019NXUJ5K?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Not a Spray. Not a Gel. Not a Scent-Bomb. Not an Ionizer. Contains No Fragrance, No Chemicals, No Plastic. PURGGO is made with 100% Bamboo Charcoal that naturally absorbs odor. Works 24/7 Passively & Eliminates / Absorbs Odor. Bamboo Charcoal is porous and acts like a big sponge. As air passes through, odor particles are trapped on the surfaces inside. Never Be Embarrassed By The Odor In Your Car Again. Lasts More Than 365+ Days. PURGGO is the world's Longest Lasting Car Air Freshener. Most common car fresheners only last up to 45 days, so they can sell you expensive refills and replacements. Save Time And Money, Say "NO" To Pricey Refills. Fragrance- & Allergen-Free. All-Natural & Non-Toxic. PURGGO is Healthy & Safe for you, your kids, and your pets. It's also great for people with allergies, asthma, stuffy nose, and other breathing sensitivities. Avoid Nasty And Harmful Artificial Scent. Natural, Sustainable, Great Design. PURGGO uses Bamboo and Hemp, which are two of the Most Renewable natural resources in the world. Neither requires any artificial fertilizer to grow.