Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

3 compartment meal containers

I received this product for an honest review, these are the best Tupperware containers. I can make a salad, put my dressing in one cube, my grilled chicken in another and the salad mix in the last, so everything stays fresh and doesn't mix, until I do it myself. The dressing does not leak into the rest of the container. Added bonus it comes with a fork, knife, spoon, all in one! The 10 containers will help in any household for many meals for everyone in the family! I use them daily and we all love them. You can buy it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0187O0I48?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
3 IN 1- 10 MEAL PREP CONTAINERS +RECIPES E-BOOK+COMBINED REUSABLE FORK-KNIFE-SPOON. Our bundle is the only one that offers the perfect package for eating outside. Cook. Eat. Repeat. 3 COMPARTMENTS PERFECT FOR PORTION CONTROL & KEEP YOUR MEALS FRESH AND SEPARATE - Each meal prep container stores a total of 36 OZ : 18 OZ, 10 OZ 8 OZ. eat healthy and stay fit with perfect portion control. MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, FREEZER SAFE & COMPLETELY LEAK PROOF- our bento boxes are COMPLETELY LEAK PROOF between the 3 compartments and outside the food container. You can freeze it, heat it in microwave and wash it with your dishwasher (top rack recommended). BPA FREE, FDA APPROVED & REUSABLE - our food storage containers are BPA free and approved by FDA. You can use them with no risks, no plastic after taste and reuse them for a lifetime.