Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Type c adapter by blitz wolf

This product was received for an honest review. This small adapter is the solution to having to carry multiple cables when traveling. The type C connector which only a few on my devices have is one that I always forget to take with me. This adapter allows me to use any of my micro USB cables to power up, maintain the charge and connect to my Type C devices. It's small enough that I can keep in my car and not attract unwanted attention. It securely attaches to both my devices and power cables. Connection has been a problem with other cables and adapter combination this one has worked well with my, Sony, LG and Samsung power cables. You can find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ALMDU6C?ref_=cm_rdp_product Micro to USB C Adapter] Micro female port to reversible Type-C male, you can use your micro cable to charge your type C devices now! [Premium Metal Case] Built with high density aluminum alloy material, never damage under any circumstance. [Applicable for All Type C Devices] Small compact adapter for all devices with USB-C port, such as Nokia N1 Xiaomi 4C Zuk Z1Google Nexus 6P 5X, Lumia 950 950XL, Oneplus 2, ZUK Z1, Nubia Z9 Max Elite, Apple Macbook. [Get 35% Off When Ordered Double] Enter code 4YNBRGNB at checkout, get 35% Off when you purchase 2 orders(2 of single, 2-Pack or 3-Pack). [Lifetime Quality Care] BlitzWolf offers 18 months warranty and lifetime dedicating consultancy to assure your long term enjoyment.