Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

expandable water hose

I received this product for an honest review. The hose is easy to use and install. It comes with a nozzle that matches the color of the hose. I live in an apartment building and am not able to leave my hose laying out in the yard when I am done washing my car the retractable capabilities are great in my case. Before I started using the attachment to hang it I ran it over with my bike a few times and have not been able to rupture or damage it. The nozzle also has different setting for the water to come out. I also use this hose to clean the outside of my windows on the second floor. Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016P008V4?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title GET THE MOST ADVANCED GARDEN HOSE, with 4 Layers, High pressure-resistance-under 170PSI/12.7Bar ! LIGHTWEIGHT, Never Tangle, Twist or Kink, flexible and Easy to Handle and Storage.expands from 17ft to 50ft. HIGHER RESISTANCE Against External Hazards, Aluminum Clamps, and Shut-off Valve Brass Connectors. COMES WITH FREE EXTRAS: high quality spray nozzle with 8 adjustable patterns, Hose Hanger and 6 Washers.