Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Boostceuticals Quercetin 500mg Antioxidant Antihistamine Immune Support

I received this product for an honest review, I have horrible allergies and spend $100 a month of allergy pills for myself and my children. Upping the doses of over the counter meds because they just do not help us. I started taking these pills, they do not have a bad taste or smell and are easy to swallow. The first couple days I didn't notice anything so I though, but my husband made me realize, nothing was happening. I wasn't sneezing or having hard time breathing, so it was a positive thing that I was feeling better and nothing happening because pills were working. I want to try to give to my kids, but the pills do state only for adults 18 and older. Find the product on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Boostceuticals-Quercetin-Complex-500-Count/dp/B017GSLRTG/ref=sr_1_38?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1452032473&sr=1-38&keywords=quercetin QUERCETIN 500mg MEGA PACK 200 highest dose natural histamine blocker immune defence supports cardiovascular health, immune system function providing seasonal support relief. Assists allergies and allergy reactions from inflammation causing substances* BOOSTCEUTICALS QUERCETIN immune defence extracted from the seed of the dimorphandra mollis plant is a potent antioxidant promoting a histamine blocker natural antihistamine response to harmful allergens, by lowering the release of d-hist (histamines)* BEST ANTIOXIDANT SUPPLEMENT lowering harmful free radicals, the antihistamine properties of Quercetin supplements helps lower LDL cholesterol for a healthy cardio vascular system as well as healthy capillaries and arteries.* MADE IN USA IN FDA APPROVED FACILITY no artificial coloring or flavors, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat