Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Bicycle phone holder

I received this product for an honest review, well it is worth 5 stars. The product does exactly what is is supposed to! It is easy to install to my elliptical or my bike, depending on weather and what exercise I am doing. I have a LGG4, which is a larger phone and it fit. I also used my sons Alcatel phone which is smaller and had no problem with either, so I would say it can fit almost any phone. I appreciate the fact that the company offers a lifetime warranty, but I do not know why it would need to be used, it is good reassurance though. I also like the rotation that is available, so if I need to turn my phone sideways for a task, I can do it with a flick of a wrist. I recommend this for those who do not want to wear an armband or want to see the screen while working out.
Feature: 1. The premium hard plastic material. The silicone net is extremely strong and durable, it will stretch up to 10 times itself. 2. Three section type clamping design can clamp the bicycle size with different diameters. 3. 360 degree rotation, The device cradle rests on a ball hinge, you can easily adjust the viewing angle: up, down, diagonal, or side-to-side. 4. Easy to install and take it out, When you find the position you like, you can tighten it to lock it in place. If you have a nice phone with GPS, music, etc, then this is a good way to make your phone an essential part of your vehicle. 5. Detachable and Portable, This device can be detachable ,so it can be easily incoperated. 6.Suitable for mobile phone/ gps/mp to fit on the bicycle, strollers, and treadmills up to 1.18 inches (30mm) diameter. Fit for most mobile phone screen between between 3.5-5.5inch, iPhone 6 PLUS/6/5s/5c/4s,Samsung galaxy note 4/3/2,galaxy S6 edge S6 S5 S4,Nexus, HTC One , M8 Adjustable 360 degree viewing angles. Car mount can adjust 360 degree to any view, button designed can easy loading and unloading. No tools, easy to install. Strong and durable. The bracket is made of high density ABS environmental protection material Seiko produced, have excellent characteristic of high strength, good toughness, high and low temperature resistance Adjustable clamp with silicone band straps your device in placed firmly to prevent you device fall out of bike. Firmly Clamps onto handlebars of bicycles, strollers, and treadmills up to 1.18 inches (30mm) diameter. LIFETIME WARRANTY: Our seller warranty guarantees that your purchase is 100% risk-free