Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

65 short mysteries you solve with math book

I received this product for an honest review, I ordered this to help assist my boys ages 10 & 12 with math. We recently moved to a state that uses Common Core, which I am not a fan of. I'm willing to do whatever I have to, to help my children learn math. I love this book, because it gives real life examples that we do on a daily basis, to help figure out problems using math. One example about driving, mileage, time and speed, we drive and get off at exits, the kids can figure out how fast we were going using the mile markers for distance and the time it took to figure out how fast one was going. This book was written by a father/daughter team who brought you the award-winning One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science!, this entertaining and educational book is easy to use at home, in school, or in the car. This book is the perfect solution for any kid, parent, or teacher who loves good mysteries, good math, or both! Awards and Accolades "Brain Child." Tillywig Award Winner NSTA Recommends Finalist, International Best Books Awards Endorsed by Learning Magazine Featured on NPR's Science Fridays Outstanding Product, Homeschooling Family Association Articulations of Curriculum Standards STEM Grant Proposal Product Specs: Ages: 10-14 Grade Level: 5-9 Guided Reading Level: Q-Z 5.5” x 8.5”, 192 pages Paperback ISBN: 978-0-9678020-0-8 E-Book ISBN: 978-0-9700106-5-0