Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

RFI Wallet

I received this product for an honest review. The wallet comes in a cloth bag which is inside a stylish box. I like the thin style and how it does not create a bulky pocket when I place it in my back pants pocket. The larger opening has a divider to help keep your larger bill separate from smaller ones. I love how it has a place for my id which fold out. This is very useful when I have to show my id and do not have to risk losing it. I like knowing that my cards are secured with the RFI technology that is in the wallet. 4.6 X 3.7 in. Affordable and Effective - Don't overpay for RFID protection. Enjoy the security you need combined with the durability of soft napa cowhide leather Stylish Classic Design - Impress with this classic bifold wallet for men with the added bonus of being tested and approved to block RFID signals ranging from 10MHz to 3000MHz, covering the range used for credit cards and enhanced driver's licenses (No crinkling noise from blocking material) Ideal Travel Accessory - Currency pockets large enough to fit foreign currency plus the protective RFID layering makes this the perfect men's wallet for traveling Perfect Elegant Gift - Each RFID blocking wallet comes packaged in a snug cloth pouch and gift box. Make your loved ones smile with this stylish yet functional gift. Buy with Confidence - Back by our lifetime warranty after product registration. Our wallets endure a rigorous 4 stage quality control process to ensure flawless finished products to our customers Find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012XRV4RK?ref_=cm_rdp_product