Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Cleaning cloth

I received this product for an honest review. The package comes with 5 microfiber cloths. The material is soft enough to use on your more sensitive surfaces such as cell phone and tablet screens. I use one for my flat screen tv and it does not leave streaks. I have also used them on my car to dry it after washing it. They are easy to wash and to not shrink. About the Product Set of 5 clothes - size:30cm*30cm; Professional microfiber cloths for wine glass cleaning, window glass cleaning and stainless steel cleaning and polishing,can remove hard dirt easily on glaze surface, can also drying very fast and it's very durable Sparkling results with only water, completely smear-free, lint-free, streak-free; Multi-function polishing cloth, also can be used on Jewelry cleaning and polishing; Find them on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013I05RGK?ref_=cm_rdp_product