Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tongs

I received this item for an honest review. I love the color, it goes well with other it's in my kitchen. The silicone on the tips make it so I can use them on my most expensive pots and pans without being afraid of scratches. They are easy to clean and store. I am able to use these tongs when cooking over the stove or when using my deep fryer. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013NCYZYI NON-TOXIC FDA approved food grade silicone contains no BPA to leach into foods DURABLE 1mm stainless steel tongs withstand high temperature and heavy lifting LARGE clam shell silicone heads handle large cuts of meat without slippage HEAT resistant to 480 degrees F to accommodate grilling, deep frying, broiling and other cooking NON-SCRATCH silicone won't harm grill grates or non-stick coatings of cookware