Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Car trunk organizer

I received this product for an honest review. My husband ordered it for me, because my trunk has work stuff, car repair kit and kids items. As much as I tried, I couldn't keep it organized. So everything has a place, it fits perfectly in my trunk of my suv or backseat of my truck! You can find the product at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017BVVXTC?ref_=cm_rdp_product THE SMART SOLUTION FOR A TIDY CAR TRUNK - Made of extra durable 600D polyester fabric with comfortable handles, hold up to 75 lbs.. Our Trunk Organizer for SUV keeps your supplies neat and safe. SPACIOUS AND COLLAPSIBLE - 21 inches long,15 inches wide and 10 inches tall, provides plenty of space to store your groceries, cleaning supplies and tools.Can be folded to pocket size for easy storage SECURE AND EASY TO CLEAN - Non-slip rubber and 2 removable Velcro strips on the bottom will prevent it from rattling around. High-quality polyester fabric is incredibly easy to clean. PERFECT ORGANIZATION - Two large compartments with removable divider, four mesh side-pockets and Velcro-secured front pocket, our Auto Trunk Organizer will allow you to fully organize your supplies. EXCLUSIVE BONUS - Order today and you will also receive our exclusive eBook "Get Organized from the Car to the Bedroom - Tips and Routines that Will Simplify Your Life"