Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Sunsella chopper and scraper

I received this product for an honest review, I ordered this item because I like different gadgets in the kitchen. My husband and kids are wanting to join me in the kitchen, I can allow the kids to chop with this for certain veggies or even meats without them getting hurt. I can supervise them pounding the chopping block with this and not cut off a finger, and than scrap it all into the pan! It also comes in handy for cutting dough to shapes and specific sizes. It is very durable and is made with high quality stainless steel.
Find it on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYEOJHC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00 This pastry scraper and chopper is extremely tough and durable. High-grade stainless steel with a super comfortable, hardwearing, non-slip, ergonomic rubber handle. Sturdy engineered blade that wont tarnish over time. Machined edge for slicing and dicing with ease. Rounded corners that wont dig into your cutting board or bench top. Great for baking prep and pastry making. Chop and slice vegetables or meat and use the large blade to transfer straight to the pot with one scoop. Also handy as a BBQ grill tool. Measurements are pressed into the steel blade so wont wear off over time. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Dimensions: 6 inches x 4.3 inches.