Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Skmei led bracelet

Available on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/SKMEI-Bracelet-Running-Cycling-Walking/dp/B016LQHOY6/ref=sr_1_8?m=A3JJ1S2W4R3L5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1446437578&sr=1-8 High visibility: suitable for a range of sports at night, such as running, cycling ,walking or walking the dog, cars could easier to see you on road. LED flashing armbands make you more impressive at parties or concerts. 3 flashing modes: bright steady light, slow flash and fast flash--to ensure the wearer will be noticed even in the darkest areas. Use a high technology that resists water, sweat, and smell; To apply it, simply slap again the wrist, arm, ankle or angle part, it will curl wrap automatically. Durable nylon band wrapped LED core, long time battery life and can replace the CR2032 batteries. I received this product for an honest review. My husband likes to ride his motorcycle at night and the kids like to play outside, but with the winter hours, it gets dark early. I feel safer having these safety bracelets on them all because it flashes and gets people attention. I do not want my husband getting hit by a car or my kids being in danger and I can see where they are when they are outside. I think it's a great concept, and am impressed. I ordered the green but they do have red and blue also, and they flash 3 different settings. I recommend this product and the company!