Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Isa professional flat iron

I received this product for an honest review, I am highly impressed with this flat iron, and the company. They offer a 2 year warranty on the flat iron, but I doubt I will need to use it. It is a high quality ceramic flat iron, that is easy to read and handle. It does get very hot, and my hair looks great, from frizz ball to flat in minutes. I didn't burn myself either, which I have before with others! It has a long handle which does stop you from burning yourself. The digital reading is easy to understand and I absolutely just love this flat iron! About the Product Ceramic Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener Pivoting Plates 100% SOLID Tourmaline Digital Flat Iron Temperature Control 175 to 450 Fahrenheit Neon LCD 1 Hour Auto shut off Safety Feature Universal Voltage, 360 degree full swivel no tangle cord Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves. Full 2 Year warranty! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CRKHGUS?ref_=cm_rdp_product