Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

IPad Air 2 case

I have an ipad air 2 and had 1 case that snapped after a few weeks, well I came about this one and I love the quality and design. It can hold my passport and credit cards while in my purse or when I am in a cafe using my ipad. My ipad went in easily without issues and fits snuggly. I recommend it for all ipad air 2 owners. It also comes with a free screen protector! I received this product for an honest review! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VTVPYBO?ref_=cm_rdp_product Sturdy stand cover proven to work at any angle. Easily flexes for Skype and movies! Your license and credit cards secured and close at hand. Capture the moment with accessible camera! ➤ HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - With the high quality feel of the butter-smooth PU leather case, impressed will be your first thought. It is comfortable to hold and has a pleasant texture. Immaculate accessory for your Apple iPad! ➤ THE DIFFERENCE of the Legacy case is its special Swiping Grooves©. Customers also reported the Auto Sleep Feature to be convenient and power saving. Surprisingly functional Stylus Loop included. ➤ AND MORE! Even with sleek design the snug fit ensures maximum protection for your iPad. No more risk with an elastic strap that keeps your iPad from falling open when traveling or using the hand strap.