Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

piczzle puzzle

I received this product for an honest review, I love the idea of having a personalize puzzle with my family picture. They range from small to xlarge and you get to choose how many pieces you want! You can add a frame or a personalized quote, or they have some you can choose from. I have not put mine together yet, because it is a birthday surprise for my husband, it has a family hiking trip and was a wonderful picture, I did not get any words on this one, but I do plan to order another and have it sent off to my parents. The ordering process was super easy and the company has a quick response and fast shipping. Great communication with emails and they make everything easily understood. We had no issues and I plan on ordering more for gifts. Commenting below with get you a free small puzzle to get one for yourself!
Visit their website to see more and even order your own! http://www.piczzle.com