Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Magnesium l theronate

I received this product for an honest and unbiased review. With 4 kids, two jobs and a crazy life, I felt the need to keep my brain healthy, I feel like some days I am losing my mind. I'm not a fan of the flavor but the pills aren't too hard to swallow. I haven't noticed a change really but it has only been a few days. I'm hoping it will start helping my sleep quality since I lack this., but overall I would still recommend the buy UNIQUE PATENTED FORMULA has been researched by our MIT doctors and scientists. This superior combination of essential vitamins and our patented Magtein compound easily crosses the blood brain barrier ensuring quick absorption. HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS. Magnesium L-Threonate by Magceutics has NO fillers, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, Magnesium Stearate, or other harmful and cheap fillers. SAFELY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA AT cGMP FACILITIES, our vegetarian capsules are certified Non-GMO, Kosher, and no gluten. EVERYTHING MAGNESIUM DOES BUT BETTER. Magceutics' Magtein can increase energy, calm temporary nerves and anxiety and, with the patented Magtein formula, it can ENHANCE QUALITY OF SLEEP and BOOST YOUR OVERALL MOOD. Thanks to Magceutics' extensively tested ingredients in the original Magtein® formula, your brain is getting a natural and potent magnesium mineral that has been shown in extensive pre-clinical studies to lead to maximum absorption of magnesium in your brain.