Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

5 pack silicone wedding rings

I received this product for an unbiased and honest review, which was a good surprise. My husband is getting ready to deploy and I do not want anything happening to him so I am ok with him wearing a silicone ring, it is hard to find one that fits without trying on. I was pleased this one came with several in a pack, so we know one will fit... Sure enough it did! And he can share with his coworkers too! SIZE: Sizes 8,9,10,11 and 12 are all in the one package you get! 95% of men will have their size in the package. Get the right size the first time! COMFORT: Smooth, without any large embossed or debossed logo or grooves that can irritate your finger SAFETY:Made of hypoallergenic silicone and unlike metal rings will open if ring catches GUARANTEED: You are getting a 100% money back guarantee DURABLE: Waterproof, medical grade flexible silicone material with the durability you need