Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Anchor Garcinia Cabogia & Green Coffee Bean

I receive this product for free for an honest and unbiased review. I liked the berry melon flavor. I have issues with getting the jitters from too much caffeine, but with the dosage taken twice daily, it doesn't affect me and make me shaky. The bottle is way more than I was expecting but it will definitely last a long time, at least a mont I would expect. Since taking the product my appetite has diminished, and I do drink a lot of wAter normally, it isn't water weight that I am losing. I would recommend this liquid version to others. My husband can't stand taking pills so this was a huge plus for him! Effective Weight Loss Dietary Supplement 100% Vegetarian Sugar, Starch, Salt, Gluten, Yeast, Milk or Soy Free Berry-Melon Flavor Contains no colouring or flavouring