Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Aerawine infusion spirit and wine aerator 2 pack

  • This innovative bottle-top aerator infuses wine air as it's poured from the bottle - immediately enhancing taste, bouquet, and smoothness.This innovative bottle-top aerator infuses wine air as it's poured from the bottle - immediately enhancing taste, bouquet, and smoothness.
  • Also aerates spirits and liquors for smoother taste.
  • Unique friction-fit design pulls apart for easy cleaning.
  • Simply insert the AeraWine into the bottle with a slight twist to ensure an airtight seal.
  • Tilt the bottle at a steep angle for maximum aeration.

  • i received this product for free for an honest review.

I use one for liquor store and the other for my wines, I can change the taste in my bourbons, making the taste stronger on my taste buds. With the wines, the flavored are exaggerated and my palette taste more of the bouquet and the aroma is stronger. I plan on buying more and giving way as gifts!


A photo posted by Cara (@caraaguirre2012) on